Wednesday 2 May 2012

STUPID

Views

that night i was planning to go home but unfortunately i change my mind and stay out with y very best friend at their house. wahahahahaa. having fun while my family keep calling me. i just ignore cuz i know that soon they will stop calling me. 

after eating than watching TV together. i try to go sleep cuz im tired and BBM with "si tinggi bkin panas"  
he said he gonna come here and disturb us especially me. i was like. WHAT SO EVER. YOU WON'T GONNA MAKE IT DUDE. YOUR SO FAR A WAY FROM US~ 
than i reply:

me: oo oke. wat so ever. sa malas suda mau layan kau nie tau. bah klah. sa mau tidur. bye. nite.
him: kau tingu saja lah. kau tunggu k.

i ignore the BBM cus i noe he won't gonna make it than so suddenly i heard annoying voice.
oke. its him. DAMN! im tired lah mau layan kau nie. haiz. jumpa kmfrm gaduh. budu oo. 

than after layan perangai da sekejap we make a deal. oke, than all of us sleep in one bed than my mum call me. but ignore it than suddenly she call my friend phone. DAMN! i was like. HUHHHHH~ i answers it and kena ceramah lahh. ahahahaha. 

they say they want to meet me up at my school. i was like. fuck man. im in rush than go back school. ahahaha. nasib ada si tinggi bh. kalau tidak. huh. damn. 

sampai saja di school. sa panjat pagar ahr! wajahahahahaa! first time oke sa panjat agar ALONE! ahahaa. shit. lawak lah. even ada hantu kali di depan sa pun sa tia takut oo. cuz time sa cuma takut 1 jak. KENA PATAN! ahahhaa. im using a cap time tue to cover uo my kong hair. hahaa. i think if people saw me. they though that im a guy. ahahaha. DAMN. 



I LOVE YOU my lil Tella and Munyit. Muahmuah ♥