Sunday 25 March 2012

IM SORRY.

Views
act sa mau kc tau kau  tme kta jumpa. i wanna hug2 u. aiseh. hm. 

hm. act. i tell u cuz i wan u to fight for me. i wan to feel that ur the one for me and ur the one that can take my heart away. but than? what happen? u tell me to follow wat my family say. I DONT WANT okey! how come i wanna be with some else but my heart with someone? eee. budu bh kawww! kau tau kah time kau suru sa ikut jak apa family sa ckp. hati sa SAKIT bh! i want u! not him who the stupid guy who leave me than come back with no reason that he want me back? sakit bh hati. kau suru2 sa p tmpat da padahal kw sndiri tau yg sa pun syg kw. like fuck o nie situation. oke. sa sa mgaku sa nangis==" nie lar first time sa nangis tuk org lain after so long. im not stronger as u think oke? even apa2 pun tejadi sma relationship kta. i wan u to know that i syg u k. i want u jd dady angkat si tella ahrr. promice me. pleaseee. bulliiee?
 
u wont understand bh my feeling. if u di tmpat sa kali baru kaw paham apa sakit when u suruh sa p tmpt da instead u. hm. tia tau larr. sakit jiwa sa skrg.

promise me. if sumthin happen. i want u to do what as i said. be her foster dady.

ILY. muah

 

I LOVE YOU my lil Tella and Munyit. Muahmuah ♥